[MPlayer-users] bug with player 0.90pre3 and nas 1.5

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue May 7 02:10:02 CEST 2002

On Monday, 06 May 2002, ch_mplayer at kepler.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de wrote:
>    howdy,

Hello.

> i'm running mplayer on my linux box. I recently updated from mplayer
> CVS-020412 to 0.90pre3 and mplayer stopped working (crashes). I'm using the
> network Audio system for playback.
[snip]
> Conclusion: Somewhere after CVS-020412 the NAS support broke.

AFAIK nas is just broken by itself and is no longer actively supported.
I'm not sure if any of the developers are interested in fixing this,
but I'm not a developer, so I can't speak for them. The best thing you
can do is to fix it yourself and submit a patch to mplayer-dev-eng.

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>