[MPlayer-users] Software AC3 Decoding with CM8738

Stefan Lange hoirkman at gmx.de
Mon May 6 17:22:01 CEST 2002

[..]

> find this in libao2/ao_oss.c:
>
> static void reset(){
> }
>
> and kill everything (lines 225-246) here, so only this 2 liens should
> remain:
>
> static void reset(){
> }
>
> then recompile all and try

OK, I managed to do that ;-)
Now I get no errors when I pause/unpause, but channels are now
exchanged when I seek within the file. The behaviour is similar to what
it was: Center starts off on center, when I seek it gets to front left
or rear left, when I continue seeking channels are exchanged over and
over again without any predictable pattern. Any other ideas?