[MPlayer-users] Poor DVD performance

Georgi Georgiev chutz at chubaka.homeip.net
Mon May 6 13:52:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 05:49:03PM +1200, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> Because -vo xv is way slower than -vo gl2 on my system, as I said. Does
> anyone else here with an nVidia card get good performance with -vo xv?

Having a GeForce DDR (the very first GeForce to ever appear). I think they even called it GeForce Pro, though I am not sure what the difference is.

Works perfect with -vo xv and DVDs is what I wanted to say. Using the nvidia binary driver version 2880, though with earlier versions I had no problem either.
--
Chutz <chutz at chubaka.homeip.net>