[MPlayer-users] fullscreen toggle for vo_x11 not working

Nilmoni Deb ndeb at ece.cmu.edu
Sun May 5 21:51:02 CEST 2002

I am using current mplayer cvs.  I configured with --enable-gui (if thats
relevant). However, I am _not_ running mplayer in gui mode.

If u run:

./mplayer -v -fs -vo x11 movie.file

mplayer starts in fullscreen mode just fine. Now press 'f' key. The video
display flashes but remains fullscreen. Basically, u can't go into
non-fullscreen mode at all (no matter how many times u press 'f').

This problem is not there with -vo xv or -vo sdl. Since somebody just
fixed the mga driver, it will be nice if they looked into the x11 issue.

thanks
- Nil