[MPlayer-users] call for translators

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Thu May 2 22:27:01 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002 13:57:21 +0200 (CEST)
Stijn De Weirdt <stdweird at carl.rug.ac.be> wrote:

> i have some spare time left and my english isn't so bad and i'd like to
> help, but could you be a bit more specific what you are expecting (how
> it's supposed to work).

Very simple: if you are nativ english (or know it very well) read the
docs and send patches to -dev-eng (read DOCS/tech/patches.txt)

if think you can do some translations, send patches to -dev-eng too.

The mplayer docs are changing nearly as fast as mplayer itself, this
means you have to keep yourself uptodate by subscribing to the -cvslog
mailinglist.

We would be also glad if someone who can read c (doesnt need to be
a programmer) could make doc patches from the cvslog.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.