[MPlayer-users] call for translators

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu May 2 12:43:02 CEST 2002

I work as a technical author in English.  I don't have enough
knowledge of mplayer to really write the docs nor the time to
research how it works.

I would be happy to review any docs written by non-native speakers or
people unsure of grammar and help people make documents usable and
readable.  I can promise pretty quick turnarounds.  I know CVS so if
you want to use CVS for revisions, that's fine.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you

- On a helmet mounted mirror used by US cyclists