[MPlayer-users] xine vs. mplayer

MPlayer mplayer at e-tahan.com
Thu May 2 07:43:02 CEST 2002

i'm not using mplayer on linux, i'm using it on FreeBSD which should be
more troubles, but in fact it's not, it compiles straight forward, the
gui is working well, the only pb is that it's using my processor to the
maximum for playing divx, which is not big deal,
while with xine after playing each divx i have a dump core and i have to
restart it :)