[MPlayer-users] xine vs. mplayer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu May 2 00:01:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> I compiled it with 3.0.4 and that also works, except
> for the option --disable-runtime-cpudetection , which
> gave an error.

what you never reported... so why do you expect we to fix bugs we don't
even know about?

anyway my optionion about xine vs mplayer thread:

xine has a nice gui with alpha-stage player core
mplayer has a nice player core with an alpha-stage gui

it's your choice which part is more important - gui or player

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team