[MPlayer-users] mplayer unable to decode one of my DVDs

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed May 1 14:03:28 CEST 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:34:00 +0100
Philip Armstrong <phil at kantaka.co.uk> wrote:

> If you want bug reports in a fixed format, then can I suggest you put
> up a web page with a form which contains enties for all the bits of
> data you want in a standard bug report, and push people towards that
> instead of mplayer-users for submitting bugs?. It's very notable that
> every second email on this list seems to be someone saying 'read
> bugreports.html' at the moment.

Oh.. it's far better than it was some months ago, there i had
to write it in every mail :)
But i dont think a webfrontend would help a lot, because there
isnt a standard bugreport, the only thing we need every time
is the output of mplayer -v and then depending on the problem other things.

> People won't read instructions; that's the way the world is, so make
> the interfaces such that they have to do the right thing anyway, and
> everybody will be happy...

People also want read the instruction how to use the interface,
if the ever find it. :-/

		Attila Kinali
--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.