[MPlayer-users] Cropping

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sat Mar 30 23:07:01 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Arpi writting his letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/03/30 01:04

> >  Does it mean, mplayer will introduce panscan feature soon?
> yes, and many other filters, even the virtualdub DLLs...

 This is simply great.
 All  of that and fix that green-stripes-with-vfm-different-that-one-vo­
odo-3-vo-tdfxfb bug, and I'll be the happiest mplayer user ever :)

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |                          Grep your friend.                          |