[MPlayer-users] Cropping

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sat Mar 30 17:23:02 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Fredrik Kuivinen writting his letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/03/30 16:36

> The cropping code which currently is in mencoder can't add black bands around
> the frames. It can only cut out a rectangular part from the movie. I am
> working on a video filter layer which will make it easy to write filters
> to do such things though. It will hopefully be ready in a not too distant
> future.

 Does it mean, mplayer will introduce panscan feature soon?

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |              TOO MUCH EVA: You cried when Rei II dies.              |