[MPlayer-users] conflict between xvid and libavcodec?

Grigori Goronzy grigorig at web.de
Fri Mar 29 03:18:02 CET 2002


I'm trying to get xvid to work with mplayer/mencoder. I got xvidcore
from CVS and compiled it, worked fine. I used the *.h from an older
divx4linux-package from january. mplayer is also from CVS, of course.

I configure mplayer with
./configure --enable-win32 --enable-dshow --disable-runtime-cpudetection

and it detected xvid correctly.

mplayer compiles fine, but at the end, at the linking process, there
seems to be a conflict(same fucntion name) between libavcodec and

multiple defini tion of `default_intra_matrix'
n/libavco dec/mpeg12.c: first defined here
/usr/libexec/elf/ld: Warning: size of symbol `default_intra_matrix'
changed from 128 to 64 in quant_matrix.o

I'm using FreeBSD4.5 and gcc 2.95.3


More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list