[MPlayer-users] mplayer error and question

Taura Milana learfox at furry.ao.net
Thu Mar 28 02:51:01 CET 2002

Hi,

   I compile MPlayer CVS-020325-21:00-egcs-2.91.66 on a
RedHat 6.2 Linux 2.2.15.   After throughly reading
both the local and online documentation and searching the
mailing list archives for two days, I decided to ask my
question here.

I noticed an error whenever the video stops playing
(when I press the stop button or when the video reaches
the end):

*** free_stream() called ***
Gdk-ERROR **: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x339c)!

And when I exit:

Exiting... (Exit)
X Error of failed request:  BadGC (invalid GC parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  60 (X_FreeGC)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x3400000
  Serial number of failed request:  13439

   Has anyone else experienced this problem before? The
only other report I found was that someone was playing
a DVD (but I was playing an mpg4/divx).

   Also, is there a way to hide the counter/timmer on
the video window?  Thanks in advance!

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--