[MPlayer-users] A-V sync, bad subtitles etc. in 20020326 version

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:20:02 CET 2002

Hi,

>Have you tried to disable direct rendering via -nodr switch?
I have tried -nodr and the problem remains. I think it's because the black
part of the screen, because it is not where the movie being displayed, was
not refreshed. I even tried a movie, half of the subtitle is on the movie,
half is in the black. the half on the movie goes well, but the half in the
black let every subtitle remain on screen.
Best regards.
LR