[MPlayer-users] Neomagic 256XL+ (NM2380) Xv driver?

Stefan Recksiegel sr at particle.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Mar 26 06:31:02 CET 2002

Hi Felix,

> File is attached.

if that is the same one that you were kind enough to send to
me: this version cannot do overlays of DVD size on a Neomagic
256AV with only 2.5 MB of video memory. Stefan Seyfried had
a driver that accepts

     Option "OverlayMem"   "829440"

to reserve enough memory for DVD playback (your driver crashes
when given this option, at least on my system). I sent the
other version of the driver to the list a couple of hours
ago, but it is somewhere in the moderator queue because it
was slightly over 80KB.

Stefan

* Stefan Recksiegel              stefan AT recksiegel.de *
* B 201, Estate Pia                 Tel. +8190-2423-6753 *
* Kaname 427-5                      Fax. +4969-791265045 *
* Tsukuba, Ibaraki 300-2622, Japan                       *