[MPlayer-users] Problem with one .avi

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Mar 23 16:48:01 CET 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:16:03 +0100
Grigori Goronzy <grigorig at web.de> wrote:

> I have via onboard sound and a nvidia tnt1.
>
> Yes, I read what mplayer wrote, I tried different combinations of all
> the switches, but nothing helped.
>
> My machine is *not* too slow(amd duron 1.2ghz). I have a bunch of divx's
> with same or higher resolutions, no problems(max cpu load is about 40
> percent, measured with top).

Hmm..
dunno...
The NGE intro has very fast movement at the beginning but nothing
unusual. And it also plays fine on my PII 400 with mga_vid.
It's way to slow with X11, but there is no surprise (low end system)
The only thing i got is that the audio disapears after 20s
(but this can be because the file is cut).

Did you try DGA output ? or anything that's faster
than x11 ?

Maybe it's the same, but try it also on a linux
system (could be that there is some OS specific
issue, altough i dont think so)

If it's all the same, i'll have the check the whole file.

Ok, and now to something totaly OT:
Where the heck did you get those HQ NGE files ?
I WANT THEM TOO! :-)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.