[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Stefano Z. sztrash at libero.it
Fri Mar 22 09:48:01 CET 2002

Ciao,

A> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]

>> Internal buffer inconsistency. flushbits <> ResvSizebit reservoir error:
>> l3_side->main_data_begin: 3720
A> your libmp3lame is compiled with the broken gcc
A> 2.96 version

hum, very strange...
Now i'm recompiling it with 2.95.3 (i'm using lame-3.91.tar.gz), after that,
what i have to search to know if i'm using the correct compiled version of lame ?
I mean if the compiled files were put into right position on my hd.
Now, must i recompile also mplayer ?

Thanks and sorry for my stupid questions ;-)

--
PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=sztrash40libero.it

2212WU/2.04yrs