[MPlayer-users] the palette[16] in vobsub

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:45:01 CET 2002

I'm trying to modify vobsub.c so that mplayer can go without .ifo. Actually
all the infomation needed is in the .idx file. but I don't understand the
palette used in vobsub, it use 16 int while the color in .idx have only six
hex number like ffffff(seems like white :), and so on there is four color
in .idx, and in windows you can choose any of it. but I don't know how to
change it to the palette in vobsub_open() of vobsub.c. does any one know
about this, or any one can solve the problem