[MPlayer-users] Well... could anyone answer?

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Wed Mar 20 10:44:01 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Arpi writting his letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/03/20 10:17

> > 	Not sure; A'rpi's pretty hush about it, but I think it's the
> > project over at fame.sf.net. If you don't want it linked in, try
> it's in mplayer cvs - he just forget that '-d' when cvs update...

 Ah, yes I did. To be honest, I wasn't even aware of such option to cvs.
Thanks, guess it's back to CVSBook for me :)

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |      Bother! said a time-traveling Pooh, as he killed his own       |