[MPlayer-users] Well... could anyone answer?

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Wed Mar 20 00:30:02 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Gabucino writting his letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/03/09 17:27

> > * green stripes on tdfxfb/xv with voodoo3 cards and ffmpeg codec
> nobody has 3dfx here

 Does it make the problem unsolvable at once?

 What with panscan?

 BTW - recent CVS mplayer, wants to link against libfame. Only small ad­
notation in docs exist, not much about it. What is it, do I really  need
it, and if not - how can I disable linking to it. --disable-dxr3?

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |     Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number      |