[MPlayer-users] SDL ... which one ?

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Mar 19 11:00:09 CET 2002

Hi Stefano Z.,

on Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:32:10 +0100 you wrote:

> Ciao,
>
> I want to add SDL support to mplayer, which SDL library
> must i download ?
>
> 1) SDL source
> 2) SDL runtime
> 3) SDL developement ?
>
> thanks and sorry , i'm new to linux AND mplayer :-)

You need 2 and 3, or 1 (wich contain all that is in 2 and 3 and sometimes more).
If you run a distribution wich use packages don't bother and install 2 and 3.
BTW when you want to compile an app with some libs, you always need the devel
package of this libs as they contains the headers wich are needed by the compiler.
	Albeu