[MPlayer-users] a few notes on AC3 passthrough in general (was SBLive AC3...)

Aubin Paul aubin at punknews.org
Thu Mar 14 20:32:02 CET 2002

This may be offtopic, but did you manage to get standard PCM and optical
to work concurrently? I currently have to switch asound.state files for
it to enable AC3 passthrough... it's not perfect, but it works. For that
matter, have you tried anything newer than 0.9b10? My AC3 passthrough
broke with 9b12; if you feel like providing your asound.state that would
be nice too.

(to make a asound.state, do "alsactl -f asound.state store"

Aubin