[MPlayer-users] Newsgroup

Mendel Mobach mendel at mobach.nl
Thu Mar 14 00:45:16 CET 2002

at Wednesday 13 March 2002 19:49, Albino_Antonio Riganello wrote:
> I belive that the mailing list is becoming bigger ad bigger , and I
> suppose that a newsgroup , would be more efficent , don't you think?

What about a nice mail2news setup ?

I can simply create a moderated newsgroup (on a free server),
every message send to the group will be send to the list
and every message send to the list will be send to the newsgroup
(if you post to the newsgroup it will first go to the mailinglist and going
automatically to the newsgroup).

Regards

Mendel Mobach

Mendel Mobach aka BugBlue - mendel at mobach.nl - bugblue at dds.nl
ICQ: 40200278 - IRC: BugBlue (ircnet:#ne2000 undernet:#groningen)
  9:23pm  up 11 days, 20:59,  7 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.48, 0.41
network down, IP packets delivered via UPS