[MPlayer-users] bad performance on 1 GHz PIII notebook

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Tue Mar 12 19:23:01 CET 2002

Stephan Hartmann didn't RTFM :
> > > (256 MB RAM, ATI Rage Mobility P/M AGP 2x, plugged in, kernel 2.4.16) and
> > > get a really bad performance like on a 386SX.
> > <Gabucino> pc speaker still not completely supported :(
> Sorry, but i didn't find anything neither in the FAQs nor in the man-pages
> and what the hell is RTFM exactly?? I never read this acronym as often as
> here in combination with mplayer?
I'd be kinda interested in your soundcard, that's what I tried to point out
with this small irony, seems it went to you unnoticed.. You say -nosound
fixes it, but forget to tell us the soundcard..... And tried -ao sdl ? RTFM.

--
Gabucino
"I think the developers placed this bug intentionally, so the GUI won't run