[MPlayer-users] repairing bad avi files with mencoder...

Justin Rebelo rebelo at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 12 17:04:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:04:12 +0100
Gabucino <gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu> wrote:

> Justin Rebelo didn't RTFM :
> > mencoder Kiss.of.the.Dragon.avi -ovc copy -oac copy
> > Kiss.of.the.Dragon.2.avi
> And where is -ni ?
>
> --
> Gabucino
> "I think the developers placed this bug intentionally, so the GUI
> won't run on specific systems. They are Debian-lovers, I see this from
> the docs." -- lama

I tried it with -ni as well and had the same problem, I should have
mentioned that. I am going to try using the cvs as was recommended
above. Thanks.--
| Justin Rebelo <rebelo at shaw.ca> http://www.rebelo.ca |
| "A computer without a Microsoft operating system    |
|  is like a dog without bricks tied to its head."    |