[MPlayer-users] Open source dvd encoder under winows ( maybe usefull )

Samuel Maftoul maftoul at esrf.fr
Tue Mar 12 14:35:02 CET 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 01:19:43PM +0100, Arpi wrote:
> yes, you sent a link to the site but the source download was a 404 error...
> opensource, eh?
You're interested ?
I resent a link to a working site just after the broken one mail's( The main
site has to low bandwidth so they want you to dl the sources from
somewhere else, in mirrors )
Here is a mirror with the sources:
http://www.itveverka.com/products/default.htm
The current version 1.8a or 1.8 has a bug witch make it not work, but
it's gonna be fixed this evening or tomorrow.
If you have any comment to him, just tell me, I'm gonna soon have a
break to drink a coffee and smoke a cigarette with him ( Yes, I'm
tolerant , I'm taking breakes with some ppl working under windows :)
I think he is opened to any correction, perf improvement , or question
by you.
cya
> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
        Sam