[MPlayer-users] Matrox G400 MAX & mga driver

Samuel Maftoul maftoul at esrf.fr
Mon Mar 11 14:25:02 CET 2002

> PAL and SECAM are almost compatible (same refresh frequency, same image
> definition, same luminosity coding (or whatever the name)). Besides, I
> think that SECAM is used in France only for terrestrial analog
> broadcasting (but I might be wrong).
I think you're right:
In france DVD are in pal/NTSC but not in SECAM ( not sure ).
So my question is:
How come I get the whole screen in green while playing mgavid_test for
example ?
I have a simple G400 on a Compaq Desktop computer, With an intel
motherboard, and so Intel AGP bus.
A small hint:
I have an integrated I810 ou 820, which don't work, so I added a G400.
Could these make some conflicts ?
        Sam