[MPlayer-users] Re: Hardware equalizing problem

Brian J. Murrell 4255379f8830ad77276b11e39112a53b at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Mar 8 19:55:02 CET 2002

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 09:23:46AM -0800, krste lazaroski wrote:

> Can someone please answer me,im freaking out,

Freaking out?  Really?  Bet that would be fun to watch.  :-)

> i'm doing
> all  sorts of dumb things (like cvs-ing 10 times a
> minute ,or disabling dshow codec) to figure out why
> Hardware equalizing is not working

> (if it is suposed
> to do what i think it is)

Use the video hardware to adjust brightness, contrast, etc.

> .Like i
> said,brightnes/contrast etc adjustment only works with
> the directshow codec(at least with me).

What video hardware are you using?  The code is there for G400, but
it's turned off by default, which is a good thing because it's broken.
I have asked for a pointer on the dev-eng list to programming specs
for the G400 so that I could fix it but noboby has responded yet.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell