[MPlayer-users] dvd and ss

Chris eswks at csv.warwick.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 11:58:01 CET 2002

couldn't find anything about in in the archives, so does anyone nkow about
dvd playback interpretting the -ss value wrong? it always seems to go to
something around only 120% of the actual time, i.e. -ss 100 --> 120
seconds. so to enocde from dvd properly, i have to hack around trynig to
guess the right ss value which will put me in the right place when i play
it... any ideas?

Chris
xxxx
www.ribenaboy.co.uk

"Although you don't believe me, you are strong
Darkness always turns into the dawn
And you won't remember this for long
When it ends alright.
Please tell me how you knopw tomorrow staring at your shoes"
- Yo La Tengo