[MPlayer-users] Playing VCD Image, Movie Sizes Changes -> Corrupt (CVS 04.03.02)

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 6 04:23:52 CET 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:26:54 +0100 "Lukas Beeler"
<lb-mplayer-users-dated-1015788416.287e6f at projectdream.org> wrote:>
[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
DOCS/bugreports.html]> Hi *

> I want to play a VCD image directly from Harddisk. At the
> Beginning of the VCD, there are some ads, which are in a
> different size then the movie itself.
> The ads itself are displayed correctly, the movie itself to,
> but its only in the upper left edge of the mplayer Window,
> and i can't resize it, to match the videos size.
> Is there any way to have mplayer to catchup with the new
> image size ? Or to resize the window manually ?
>
> Well, i uploaded a sample of my Problem to the incoming
> Folder of mplayer's ftp server. I named the File
> "vcd-resize-problem.vcd"
The Problem is that mplayer doesn't recheck headers on track change, so
vo device isn't reintialized like on file-to-file2 change, which causes
descried problem.--
Best Regards,
	Atmos