[MPlayer-users] Re: keys not working in dga mode?

Iuri Fiedoruk iuri.f at terra.com.br
Mon Mar 4 21:06:01 CET 2002

Arpi wrote:

>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>Hi,
>
>>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>>And...
>>
>>I forgot to mention that the keyboard in DGA mode WORKED a few weeks ago...
>>

>./configure --disable-new-input

I can do this with MPlayer 0.6, but can't with CVS (CVS is much better
for me, faster and have stream support)

mplayer.c: In function `main':
mplayer.c:786: `mp_cmd_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
mplayer.c:786: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mplayer.c:786: for each function it appears in.)
mplayer.c:786: `cmd' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: ** [mplayer.o] Erro 1