[MPlayer-users] Re: mplayer performance

Brondo, Greg Greg.Brondo at allegiancetelecom.com
Fri Mar 1 22:28:01 CET 2002

Just an fyi -- I got it working!  Woo Hoo!!!!  My reliance on MS is over
(ok, not quite, I still need to play games)...

I read the man page (I really did read all the online docs first)...Anyway,
I notice there was an option for video cache size (-cache, in kbs).  I added
4000 (my video card is 4mb as well).  Playback is smooth AND clear. A-V
fluctuates between 0 and -0.0xx.

Thanks for your help!

Greg B.