[MPlayer-users] Re: ERROR: libdvdcss error: css error: ioctl_ReadCopyright failed

Stephan.Anstoetz at esa.int Stephan.Anstoetz at esa.int
Fri Mar 1 12:24:01 CET 2002

Diego Zuccato wrote
> But if you used ide-scsi module, then /dev/hdc is no longer a valid
> filename. Try /dev/scd0 or /dev/sga ...
> dmesg should give better reporting on what-is-where.
/dev/scd0 i already checked, doesn't work. Try out the other one thing. (BTW
what is /dev/sga?)
Also i check with dmesg what the devices are called.

David Holm wrote:
> 2.4.4 is kinda old, upgrade your kernel. I also highly recommend using a
I also thought about upgrading to 2.4.17, but for a roocky it is really complex.

> nightly tarball instead of 0.60
I cannot find them on the webpage. 0.60 seems to me to be the latest release.
Is this somehow related to CVS? Sorry, but I don't know how to use it.

Thanks again
Stephan
--
Stephan Anstötz