[MPlayer-users] My responces to comments on my newbie-oriented MPlayer article

Haas Wernfried amnenion at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jun 30 10:28:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 11:23:35PM +0000, Farrell Farahbod wrote:
> [..]
> 6. Path to the KDE terminal window
>
> i dont use KDE, so can someone tell me the path to it? (not the icon on the
> panel, but the path to the one in the K menu)
press the big "K"-button -> System -> Shell
or    the big "K"-button -> System -> Terminal (Administrator Modus)

It's mainly a suse 7.1 system with kde 2.2, i am not sure how this looks on
other systems, but i hope this should work on quite every kde:

the big "K"-button -> Run Command -> type xterm :)

regards
	wernfried

-> Wernfried Haas - w.haas at xover.mud.at / amnenion at xover.mud.at
-> Homepage: http://xover.mud.at/~amnenion