[MPlayer-users] My responces to comments on my newbie-oriented MPlayer article

GD Lewis gdltek1 at dfnow.com
Sun Jun 30 07:46:01 CEST 2002

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 19:23, Farrell Farahbod wrote:
> I decided to start a new thread for this, since many good and iffy points
> were made, by many different people.

<snip>

> 14. tell them which files they can delete after installing mplayer.
>
> ok, since i will now have them d/l and extract all the files to a sub-dir in
> their home dir., i'll let them no they can jsut remove that sub-dir.

They might want to keep the TOOLS sub-directory around, maybe copy it to
another location or something.  There are some handy
little...errr...tools in there that someone might find useful at some
point.

And also DOCS for the documentation in various languagues as well.

--
Grant D. Lewis

running Redhat Linux 7.3 "Valhalla" kernel 2.4.18-3 on a i686
"Those who define new paradigms for the world are often considered odd
at first"