[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users digest, Vol 1 #1211 - 14 msgs

Jeffrey Hammel jhammel at EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jun 28 19:43:01 CEST 2002

This is the default behavior on my rpm installed system too (a laptop with
no Matrox card). Easy to fix, but I bet this question will be often
repeated.  Maybe the default -vo switch should be changed to xv in the rpm
version?  Of course, then people without xv capable cards will write
similar questions, but its more generic than Matrox cards anyway.

Worth changing in the rpm?

Jeff Hammel