[MPlayer-users] Gui and libdvdnav

pl p_l at gmx.fr
Fri Jun 28 10:42:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 07:08:32AM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> I made a mistake when creating the bug report file.
> gcc version used to compile MPlayer is gcc-3.1-1

As you quote the fine output in your previous mail:

"MPlayer interrupted by signal 6 in module: unknown
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen. It can be a
bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in
your gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault,
please read DOCS/bugreports.html and follow
instructions there. We can't and won't help unless you
provide these informations when reporting a possible
bug.  "

IOW, RTFb and do that gdb stuff...

--
Best regards,