[MPlayer-users] Solaris audio output

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Tue Jun 25 14:39:01 CEST 2002

Am Dienstag, 25. Juni 2002, 14:18:54 Uhr MET, schrieb pl:
> > mplayer test.avi -aop list=resample:fout=22050
> >
> > >From the output of mplayer:
> > AO: [plugin] 44100Hz 2ch Signed 16-bit (Big-Endian)
> > [pl_resample] Input audio format not yet suported.
> >
> > Maybe someone should add this limitation to the documentation.
>
> Read DOCS/sound.html around 'audio plugins' : the format plugin might
> well do what you want with the help of the 'resample' plugin.

OK, I've read that, but it didn't help much. This is the way I
understand the format option: I have to convert the format before the
resampling, so format must be in the aop list before resample. I want
to convert from signed big endian (Sun's format) to signed little
endian (format of the resample plugin). I've tried this command:

mplayer test.avi -aop list=format,resample:format=0x10:fout=22050

But the sound is still garbage.
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwstud.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key