[MPlayer-users] mplayer with realmedia

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Mon Jun 24 11:24:02 CEST 2002

ok, i take it back...

i've just browsed thru the online docs, and can't find a word about
where to put the files...strange, because they WERE in the docs..

so:

1. download realmedia player8 for linux
2. install
3. create a directory: /usr/local/lib/real  or /usr/lib/real ( it depends on your
linux settings ... if you don't know try the first then the second :-)
4. put all the files from the REALPLAYERINSTALLED/Codecs to that
directory created in (3).
5. run ./configure and see if it got detected . if not, you put them in
the wrong directory

hope it helps,

bye,
gabor