[MPlayer-users] xine and sorenson

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jun 24 01:26:02 CEST 2002

On Monday, 24 June 2002, radus wrote:
> Hello!
> Ahm as i understood there are more version of the Sorenson codec and
> only ver. 1 was released .

That's true. SVQ3 (ver.3) is widely used now.

> This is still not a very good news, is it ?

Well, I'd say it is good news that we have the source for any
version of Sorenson. Hopefully they're not that different
from one another and someone can figure out how v3 works.

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>