[MPlayer-users] Attitude!

Glenn Burke vze3sdnv at verizon.net
Sun Jun 23 17:21:01 CEST 2002

dear bonehead,

 I just wanted to post a note to say it is possible to get it to work
 I see a lot of people in this file having problems.
 I am not a newbie I was just trying to be helpfull to someone
 who might be interested in weather or not it is possible to get it
 to work.
 If you check in the mplayer site it said it was not tested.

 If you just upgraded to 2.4 two months ago then you are a newbie
since I have been running 2.4 for over a year. on another machine.

If you want to talk about kernel dependincies then you should start working
for Microslut. who develops there DLL's otherwise get out of my face.