[MPlayer-users] -loop keeps recreating the window and -geometry is not supported

Stefan Monnier monnier at cs.yale.edu
Sun Jun 23 01:32:01 CEST 2002

When I use the `-loop' argument the X window gets closed and reopened when
the mplayer loops back to the beginning.  This is very annoying since
it forgets the previous window placement.

I thought I could circumvent the problem somewhat using the standard libXt
-geometry argument, but it doesn't seem to be supported and I couldn't
find any equivalent way to specify where to put the window.

Any help ?

	Stefan