[MPlayer-users] playback without sound

Marcin Cylke marcin_cylke at o2.pl
Thu Jun 20 15:05:02 CEST 2002

Hello
I've got a problem with one file. It doesn't have any audio, well it has,
but there are some errors which make it unable to play the audio track.

Ok, the error I get is something like (I translated the message so it may
differ from originaly implemnted):
DEMUXER: too much (1958 of 8390162 bytes) video packets in buffer!
(maybe you are trying to play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codes
has not worked

Yeah, and that is the error message. The numers in brackets are dependant
of the movie position.

It doesn't matter which device I use to play the file (x11, tdfxfb etc)

Is it a bug, or Maybe my Mplayer version is too old - I've got a CVS
version from 10.04.2002.

Thanks in advance

--
Marcin Cylke