[MPlayer-users] How to dump subtitle

Benoit Servais jaymz at soete.com
Thu Jun 20 09:51:02 CEST 2002

Hi,
Everything is said in the topic, and yes, I know there is a -dumpsub switch in mplayer but when I try to do it, I juste received audio or video flux not present on disc (they are) -> core dumped

(the command I used was mplayer -dvd 1 -slang en -dumpsub)

Is -dumpsub still in heavy development or should I use other way to grab my sub?

Thanks anyway for everything you've already done for playing media under nux

other info, mplayer verssion : cvs from 020615
Ben