[MPlayer-users] [mencoder] splitting big movies

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Wed Jun 19 02:23:02 CEST 2002

actually what kind of error do you get?

is i know mencoder ALWAYS begins at keyframes,
so if your -ss position was between two keyframes,
mencoder will begin from the next keyframe.

i have yesterday split like 10 files, mencoder
always produced error-free video... ( the cut-position
was hard to find, but that's an other problem)

so please describe us what kind of problems you get..

bye,
gabor