[MPlayer-users] Problems with output

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Mon Jun 17 17:18:01 CEST 2002

yes, read the f*****g manual :-)

you probably use X11 video output mode...

mplayer's output can be configured using the -vo switch....

use 'mplayer -vo help' to see what modes are available...

i'll recommend '-vo xv' or '-vo sdl'...

but it all depends on if you have X or if you have a matrox card... etc.

you should read the manual ( 'man mplayer' and/or the html documentation
  in the DOCS subfolder ).. it's all there

bye,
gabor