[MPlayer-users] Attitude Anyone?

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sun Jun 16 20:24:02 CEST 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 02:59:14PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:47:17 -0400
> jasonrc at gomdoli.com wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, for the newbie, a healthy dialog is often not an option
> > because of intolerance for beginner questions on this list. Its a shame
> > really.
>
> If you dont like the way we reply to questions of the type
> "i'm too lazy to read the documentation" then write one yourself
> like i do even when i think the already given answers is too rude
> or do not help at all. And stop complaining please stop complaining

Agreed.

Anyone wants MPlayer to become better-and-better. It's very nice MPlayeer
to have more and more user, but newbies' questions, stupid "bug" reports
does not help this process! Instead it would take time to figure out
what type of trivial things they forget. While we should work on more
important and useful thinks eg: develope the program.

- Gábor