[MPlayer-users] Ati Tvout with mplayer

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jun 16 12:23:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:49:38 +0200
nebehajv at freemail.hu wrote:

> Thanx Felix, I _did_ RTFM many times ;) But the main problem still exists:
> I can't adjust the position (as I'd do it under X with modelines),
> so the output on the TV is shifted to the left. Unfortunately,
> I can't set it on the TV, because it works on a closed chain TV network, so
> ~200 TVs should be set.
> So, have you any idea how I can adjust the position using this video output
> (or use another vo which works with TVout)?

I think for that what you want, you have to go into the code and add
options to set the position of the picture.

In the last days there were some of such specialized requests and i'm sorry
that noone can help because either noone else is interested in it or
it is beyound our knowledge.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.