[MPlayer-users] Compiling on cygwin

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Thu Jun 13 19:45:02 CEST 2002

What is the ./configure line you are using?  Send me your configure.log showing this please.  I have not had that problem at all, it only gives me those errors when I am in the middle of 'make' when it is including everything for the libmpcodecs/ad_ffmpeg.c file.

After looking at the files it is trying to include, it seems ffmpeg authors have added their own typedef's for these to the libavcodec/common.h file.  I shall let them know about it and see what can be done on my end to get around it.

/S. Smith