[MPlayer-users] Compiling on cygwin

Henning, Brian brian.henning at navitaire.com
Wed Jun 12 22:26:01 CEST 2002

Sylvain,

I am having the same exact problem with trying to compile on cygwin. Could
you send me the patch that Sycotic sent you? I would like to try it too.
what does Sycotic mean by SDL? I don't know what that is either?
let me know if you get any farther. I will try as well and let you know
too..

thanks,
brian